An agent works for one company and can only offer you the products of that company. As insurance brokers, we have access to the products of several insurance companies and can find the best combination of coverage, price and service. In other words, we work for you, not the insurance companies.
For all policies:
- Review your policies with us to ensure that you are adequately (but not over-) insured.
- Raise your deductibles for all policies. Accepting the risk for small losses can save you money.
- Report insurance fraud to the appropriate authorities.
For car insurance:
- Not all cars are created equal; some cost less to insure because of lower repair costs and risk of theft. Ask us before purchasing a vehicle.
- Install an anti-theft system.
- Avoid tickets. The better your driving record, the lower your premiums.
- Avoid claims by preventing collisions. Drive defensively, sober and awake.
- Never leave valuables in the car
For home insurance:
- Consider a home security system
- Install smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Clear the snow and ice off your walk
- Install good quality locks on your doors and windows
For commercial insurance:
- Ensure that your employees are aware of safety and hiring practices as well as your workplace’s harassment policies.
- Consult us before expanding into different geographical areas. Costs may vary dramatically.
- Ask us about arranging a complete loss prevention audit to identify possible hazards and offer solutions to reduce exposure to a broad range of risks– from injuries and fire to fraud and theft.