Who We Are
Kent & White Insurance is one of the largest insurance brokers in Northern NB. With our unwavering commitment to the community, and building a comfortable environment for our customers, staff, and our community, we have been ones of the fastest growing brokerages in Atlantic Canada. We are excited to keep growing and looking for the best darn Personal Lines Account Manager to join or team!
As a Personal Lines Account Manager, your job is to promote the core values of Kent & White Insurance with our existing client base. With a focus on instilling comfort, you will provide insight and guidance for our personal lines clients when making policy changes, asking for advice, inquiring about claims, or in making the decision to re-market their insurance portfolio.
Our Ideal Candidate
We are more concerned with your character than current skill sets. We believe that skills can be taught, character cannot be.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- Frankly, awesome: you are a nice, hard-working person who is looking to feel more like part of the family than an employee. You’re easy to get along with, and a pleasure for or team and clients to deal with;
Community focused: you are a person who likes to get involved in the community and takes pride in a company who feels the same;
- Able to speak up when it counts: You work for your clients. Sometimes that means being an advocate for your client with our insurers. You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, or exert your influence to make sure that happens;
- Fluent in our two beautiful languages: You can easily switch between French and English to ensure that our customers are served in the language of their choosing;
- Pretty bright: You pick up new concepts quickly and are able to apply your knowledge in order to problem solve;
- Adaptable: You understand that change is a constant and can see the big picture when new processes, or technologies are introduced;
Our “Nice to Haves”
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite of products;
- College or University degree;
- Two or more years work experience in an office environment.
Our Work Environment:
- We value hard work, and commitment. We look for people who are looking for a long-term career, with the potential for upward mobility;
- Our working hours are 8:30 to 4:30 with occasional extended hours during busy season, or to accommodate a client;
- We are a professional, but friendly office that strives to create an extremely comfortable atmosphere;
- We are dedicated to ongoing learning, and pay for all Insurance CAIB designations, and additional training;
- We offer a benefits package, optional RRSP matching, paid volunteer days, and paid vacation.
Please submit resumes to Brian Schryer: firstname.lastname@example.org