For all policies:
- Review your policies with us to ensure that you are adequately (but not over-) insured.
- Raise your deductibles for all policies. Accepting the risk for small losses can save you money.
- Report insurance fraud to the appropriate authorities.
For car insurance:
- Not all cars are created equal; some cost less to insure because of lower repair costs and risk of theft. Ask us before purchasing a vehicle.
- Install an anti-theft system.
- Avoid tickets. The better your driving record, the lower your premiums.
- Avoid claims by preventing collisions. Drive defensively, sober and awake.
- Never leave valuables in the car
For home insurance:
- Consider a home security system
- Install smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Clear the snow and ice off your walk
- Install good quality locks on your doors and windows
For commercial insurance:
- Ensure that your employees are aware of safety and hiring practices as well as your workplace’s harassment policies.
- Consult us before expanding into different geographical areas. Costs may vary dramatically.
- Ask us about arranging a complete loss prevention audit to identify possible hazards and offer solutions to reduce exposure to a broad range of risks– from injuries and fire to fraud and theft.